Carnival Celebration Dinning & Entertainment Questios

pajazz28

DW and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary on Celebration next month. We normally like to dine around 8-8:30pm. But we are notcing long wait times on these threads. We have booked the Chefs Table, Teppanaki and we want to do MDR on elegant nights for the filet and lobster. EWE are concering the stakehouse and seafood resturants. Our other worry is with all the entertainment onboard how to best set up dinning so we can see as much as possible. Any suggestion you have would be great. Please help I am a big time planner, this is my 15 cruise and I cannot figure out how to navigate what i am looking at. 

33 minutes ago, pajazz28 said:

DW and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary on Celebration next month. We normally like to dine around 8-8:30pm. But we are notcing long wait times on these threads. We have booked the Chefs Table, Teppanaki and we want to do MDR on elegant nights for the filet and lobster. EWE are concering the stakehouse and seafood resturants. Our other worry is with all the entertainment onboard how to best set up dinning so we can see as much as possible. Any suggestion you have would be great. Please help I am a big time planner, this is my 15 cruise and I cannot figure out how to navigate what i am looking at. 

The hub app allows you to manage all of this, from checking in if you have MTD, to specialty dining.  The shows are mostly done around the two set dining times, early shows for late dining and late show for early dining.  That said, there are some that are unique.