Upgrade email - Suites questions

tbmrt

One person in our group is interested in bidding on the suite upgrade.  I've read that some of the locations are bad for some suites.  Anything else she needs to be aware of if she decides to do this?  

Would Rockstar agent be able to get reservations for just her cabin or for the 3 cabins in her group?

The Rockstar agents try to be helpful and can usually make reservations for the group associated with people in a suite.  However, you will likely not hear about whether or not that person got the upgrade until nearly boarding day (a week or less in advance)....you'll want to make your own reservations at 45 days!  If you have trouble getting reservations or the app doesn't work, your travel agent can do it thru their portal.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tbmrt said:

Would Rockstar agent be able to get reservations for just her cabin or for the 3 cabins in her group?

We became friends on board with some rockstars, and they invited us and another couple to dine with them the last two nights. One of the rockstars spoke with the hostess at the wake, and she was able to get us a table for six at both Extra Virgin and the Wake. No agent needed. Rockstars are denoted as VIPs on the laptops they use for reservations.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TrojanUSC said:

Three days ago I was charged for my upgrade bid but I’ve gotten no communication or information from Virgin regarding this. Does anyone know if its normal to take a few days or do we think an error occurred?

If they've charged you, your'e set.

You may want to check your spam folder, but I'd just show up at the VIP check-in at 1pm.