Port Canaveral/Orlando timing

I'm on the Anthem in February and we have a day in Port Canaveral/Orlando. I already know better than to pay theme park prices for holiday week tickets for only a few hours, but I've planned to take the shuttle to Disney World and meet up with a friend for a meal at one of the hotels or Disney Springs and hang out.

The calendar shows a 7am port arrival time and the excursion shows 9:15am - which I know is the meeting time on the ship (or in the terminal).

But reading on here people are reporting afternoon arrivals, etc. so I'm a bit concerned. Are those planned to be afternoon arrivals? Or are ships regularly getting into port late causing things to be later?

Just trying to figure out with dining reservations - especially since I snagged one that is usually super hard to get this morning. (I have a later one at another restaurant in case later is more the norm than the schedule says.

Thanks!

What date?

Is this 8 night or 7 night cruise?

If 7 day with 3 ports then it is not possible to arrive at 7 am. Ship is scheduled at 1pm and usually arrives at 12pm.

If it is 8 nighter then yes, arrival will be in the morning.

(We had about 12 cruises with this itinerary on Anthem, Adventure, Oasis, also on NCL ships)

8 nighters on Anthem arrived in the morning after 2 sea days. All others arrived midday.

Edited by Tatka