World Class Bar??

39august

Two days ago, someone posted a supposed  new menu from WCB which showed Azteca at $17, Today someone else posted she was charged $19 for Azteca just a day ago. Can anyone tell me if there are ANY drinks still covered in Premium pkg. at WCB?  I could do with El Don Julie and Banana Republic if those are still covered. I know my Zacapa is now not covered on Premium pkg. , which now is obviously NOT so premium!

The menus currently vary by ship in the app; they may or may not vary on the ship.

Equinox current sailing shows the "old" pricing. All the cocktails at $17 except the "Above the Clouds".

Ascent current sailing shows "new" pricing. Zacapa Old Fashioned, Azteca, and Violet Hour are $19. Above the Clouds is still $22. All the other cocktails are still $17. Didn't really look at the wines.

Since it's a Diageo bar (it's their concept and licensing and Diageo distributed liquor) you'd think they'd keep the pricing consistent.

36 minutes ago, markeb said:

The menus currently vary by ship in the app; they may or may not vary on the ship.

Equinox current sailing shows the "old" pricing. All the cocktails at $17 except the "Above the Clouds".

I just looked at the app for the Equinox 12/24/23 sailing and the new pricing is showing for the WCB.  I noted there was an update to the X app 2 days ago.  Could that be why you are seeing the old pricing?IMG_1121.thumb.png.fd309f3cca91a0ca970d9d56edbd8d83.png

4 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I just looked at the app for the Equinox 12/24/23 sailing and the new pricing is showing for the WCB.  I noted there was an update to the X app 2 days ago.  Could that be why you are seeing the old pricing?

Probably. I see the new pricing on my iPad. Didn’t see it on the iPhone. 

We were in WCB on Ascent on Christmas Eve. The menu in the app is the one used here on board Ascent at this moment. We refuse to pay above our package and both had a couple of drinks. I had Rose Water, husband had Highlander and Double Piquant.