What is a Celebrity Pass?

samom

I bought the upgraded wifi package that has 2 devices and other benefits so I thought.  It says a Celebrity Pass. It is nowhere on my app.

What benefits do I get and why does this and my upgraded drink package not show up. I have the receipt for both purchases. 

28 minutes ago, samom said:

I bought the upgraded wifi package that has 2 devices and other benefits so I thought.  It says a Celebrity Pass. It is nowhere on my app.

What benefits do I get and why does this and my upgraded drink package not show up. I have the receipt for both purchases. 

I spent three seconds googling and this was the first hit

https://www.cruisehive.com/celebrity-cruises-introduces-extra-benefits-pass/114933

image.thumb.png.eb5cc1daa60719ef305b501a8d94251a.png

39 minutes ago, samom said:

The app is incomplete and often incorrect and sometimes downright wrong. Please do not depend on it being a reliable source of information about your purchases

I imagine your purchase will get cancelled. If you googled Celebrity Pass previously you could get to a document from RCG/Celebrity that said it was supposed to go on sale fleet wide 12/1. Equinox (?) was on sale for a few weeks prior to that as a test. Now that is gone, the link is blank and it no longer appears in the cruise planner. Seems like they may have reversed course on offering it.  

15 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The app is incomplete and often incorrect and sometimes downright wrong. Please do not depend on it being a reliable source of information about your purchases

It’s really not that bad. User error? The app has never displayed what OP is searching for. Use the app onboard and Cruise Planner to make purchase. Pretty easy.