Vibe Passes for 2025

vacation44

11 minutes ago, zqvol said:

Waste of money, you already paid for everything the vibe offers

Please tell me where I can find comfortable, padded loungers with excellent bar service and beautiful views at say 10:00 a.m. in the morning for four?   

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, UKstages said:

that's good news for most of us.

my condolences to the bird.

Yes, I was very happy this morning when I checked.    Secured passes for both 2025 cruises we have booked, and one includes Alaska!     

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Please tell me where I can find comfortable, padded loungers with excellent bar service and beautiful views at say 10:00 a.m. in the morning for four?   

for me i don't need the bar service at all and the waterfront outside deck area has padded lounges with  with equal views 

41 minutes ago, shof515 said:

for me i don't need the bar service at all and the waterfront outside deck area has padded lounges with  with equal views 

I could be wrong, but I only remember seeing plenty of couches and chairs on the waterfront and I do not really consider the waterfront a sundeck.    But, we do enjoy strolling on the waterfront both early mornings and late at night.   I hope they still have the coffee and pastry set up early in the mornings when we cruise again this February!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

I could be wrong, but I only remember seeing plenty of couches and chairs on the waterfront and I do not really consider the waterfront a sundeck.    But, we do enjoy strolling on the waterfront both early mornings and late at night.   I hope they still have the coffee and pastry set up early in the mornings when we cruise again this February!

When you sail Pr1ma and V!va you'll think of the Waterfront as more of a sundeck, but a very loud, crowded one. And, you have to walk to the bar. Not a lot of servers to serve those in the lounge chairs. Definitely not the right atmosphere if you're looking for what Vibe can provide. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

When you sail Pr1ma and V!va you'll think of the Waterfront as more of a sundeck, but a very loud, crowded one. And, you have to walk to the bar. Not a lot of servers to serve those in the lounge chairs. Definitely not the right atmosphere if you're looking for what Vibe can provide. 

Thank you for pointing the Waterfront differences on the two new ships.   This would not be a place I would enjoy so we will definitely stick with the Vibe.   

Happy New Year to you and your husband!