Solis available for booking

kjbacon

21 hours ago, babydrum said:

I didn't receive my confirmation.  They show up in my itinerary as booked but I never got an email.

image.thumb.png.978aff1cf1a3cf44c5ced604dcb5b7c9.png

I would take a screenshot of this just in case it "disappears" from your itinerary.

I'm on the Feb 25th/2024 Ovation sailing and we had a TK reservation but they ended up cancelling it as apparently the renovation to Solis is beginning during that cruise, so I would guess it's probably March or later before it's bookable on Ovation.  

• 3 weeks later...

We booked Encore for an April sailing and then found out that TK had been replaced by Solis, not best pleased I can tell you as I’m a carnivore. Now my question is this, can I still get a damn good steak on board?

2 hours ago, oldmovieguy said:

We booked Encore for an April sailing and then found out that TK had been replaced by Solis, not best pleased I can tell you as I’m a carnivore. Now my question is this, can I still get a damn good steak on board?

Based on the menus posted here and on other social media sites, Solis has steak on the menu

PYRENEES LAMB COTELETTES*
ENTRECÔTE DE BOEUF – SIRLOIN STEAK*
FILETE DE COSTILLA – RIB EYE STEAK*

nancy

Edited by nancygp

6 hours ago, oldmovieguy said:

Hope you're not on the Apr 3 Encore sailing, as that one will likely be a no-go through the Red Sea.

We are on the Mar 16 Encore sailing, and even though TK Grill is supposed to be replaced with Solis prior to our sailing, our reservations are still showing up as TK Grill reservations.

3 hours ago, nancygp said:

Based on the menus posted here and on other social media sites, Solis has steak on the menu

PYRENEES LAMB COTELETTES*
ENTRECÔTE DE BOEUF – SIRLOIN STEAK*
FILETE DE COSTILLA – RIB EYE STEAK*

nancy

Plus the 32 ounce porterhouse! (Intended for 2, but who's to say a hungry carnivore couldn't do it alone!)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, CalTexCruiser said:

Hope you're not on the Apr 3 Encore sailing, as that one will likely be a no-go through the Red Sea.

We are on the Mar 16 Encore sailing, and even though TK Grill is supposed to be replaced with Solis prior to our sailing, our reservations are still showing up as TK Grill reservations.