Hair Salon on the Silhouette

Cruise a holic

Hello, 

I will be sailing on the silhouette next week and typically enjoy a hair blow out and style one or two times on a cruise- Some of the hairstylist are excellent others horrible.  Anybody use the salon recently?  How were the services?  Any particular stylist you would recommend?

Thanks

I was on the 12/4 Silhouette sailing. I had a blow out twice using 2 different stylists. Both times my hair came out very nice and stayed in.  I always get my hair done on a cruise because my hair is wavy/frizzy. I can't take the products I have at home and having it done keeps my hair looking nice.  I also take my flat iron in case I need to touch it up.

15 minutes ago, WELDON said:

I was on the 12/4 Silhouette sailing. I had a blow out twice using 2 different stylists. Both times my hair came out very nice and stayed in.  I always get my hair done on a cruise because my hair is wavy/frizzy. I can't take the products I have at home and having it done keeps my hair looking nice.  I also take my flat iron in case I need to touch it up.

Thanks for the reply.   I bring a curling iron.  My hair is fine and straight! Opposite issue

On 12/30/2023 at 6:55 AM, Cruise a holic said:

Hello, 

I will be sailing on the silhouette next week and typically enjoy a hair blow out and style one or two times on a cruise- Some of the hairstylist are excellent others horrible.  Anybody use the salon recently?  How were the services?  Any particular stylist you would recommend?

Thanks

On the Silhouette in November.

Salon services were very good. My stylist was Glennie and she was very good.

• 5 weeks later...