B2B Listed as one booking.

DreadPirateRobert

I noticed that a B2B we have in ‘24 is now consolidated as one booking. The only other B2B we took was years ago on Carnival and those were separate bookings. Just curious if this is an Azamara thing? Is there any advantage or disadvantage to this? Will the “turnaround day” be any different? 
Thanks…

This is their new shtick, and actually it is easier to work with. I believe B2B credits remain unchanged. If there are room changes, again, no real change to the routine - you get your new key at the B2B meeting the day before, they move you as they have in the past. Turnaround, you can leave the ship if you wish, or stay on board. Of course, the new Azamara Computer From Hell loves to list our 2nd leg as the first on the itinerary, which is driving this mildly OCD (CDO, actually) cruiser to drink, but otherwise, it is no hassle.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

It is an advantage, because OBC will carry over from one cruise to the next.

It is an advantage, but what would even better is booking 2 legs with one deposit.

Unrealistic but wishful thinking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ayden said:

It is an advantage, but what would even better is booking 2 legs with one deposit.

Unrealistic but wishful thinking.

The Grand Voyages allow you to book the package of multiple cruises with one deposit, but really steep (anywhere from $3500 to $5000 for the first deposit + $2500 to $4000 for the second deposit) for non-suites and basically double the first deposit for suites.

• Like 1

Our B2B in June 24 (Scotland and Ireland ) are also combined.

We find it easier to read and deposit was $1000. 

OBC total is for both cruises ,it is a good thing .Yes, the web site is still a joke but getting a little better every day ( the joke, not the site )

Good thing that the experience onboard is still the best!

• Like 2

I'm lucky that our first cruise was in 1974.  There was no website.  Our brick-and-mortar TA gave us a brochure and a receipt – since the ink was dry, nothing changed until we got onboard and discovered they had switched ships!  No pre-cruise agita.  Ignorance is bliss...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Curlyjo said:

If you say that the B2B OBC is combined, can I purchase an experience more package good for both cruises? or just one cruise (the longer one)?

The OBC for shore excursions will likely roll over.  The other benefits of an Experience More package will not roll over (e.g. Premium Drink Package).

23 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

It is an advantage, because OBC will carry over from one cruise to the next.

We're on Onward right now (1/1/24) as second part of a B2B. Although we had two booking numbers, the OBC carried over. (Although I had gotten confirmation of this earlier in the first cruise, it was announced at the B2B meeting.)

The first cruise had a very large OBC, unlike the second, so we were delighted.

• Like 2