Looking for a Lagoon Cruise vendor on Bora Bora

SNUBES

Want to do a scenic lagoon cruise on Bora Bora and everything I looked at is geared for snorkeling stops. I just want a cruise around Bora Bora without snorkeling. I checked multiple companies on TripAdvisor but they all have snorkeling or beach stops where you would have to get in the water to go ashore. Husband can't get his foot wet. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

19 hours ago, SNUBES said:

Want to do a scenic lagoon cruise on Bora Bora and everything I looked at is geared for snorkeling stops. I just want a cruise around Bora Bora without snorkeling. I checked multiple companies on TripAdvisor but they all have snorkeling or beach stops where you would have to get in the water to go ashore. Husband can't get his foot wet. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

There are water taxis that you could hitch a ride on to go all around the lagoon. Don't have contact info but I believe you can just snag one when you get at the marina. When you get of the tender just ask someone ... plus there is a tourism office right there ... just go ask 😉

4 hours ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

There are water taxis that you could hitch a ride on to go all around the lagoon. Don't have contact info but I believe you can just snag one when you get at the marina. When you get of the tender just ask someone ... plus there is a tourism office right there ... just go ask 😉

Thank you for your input.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:34 AM, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

MANU TAXI BOAT
Vaitape - Bora Bora
(689) 87.79.11.62
ferrand.fanfan@gmail.com
Manu Taxi Boat Bora Bora excursions

Thank you again. I booked a private Cap Camarat guided boat rental with Moana Adventures. I think it's going to be what we are looking for as it will give as total flexibility on what we want to do. 

Now, if you would give me please some hints on where to dine on Moorea as we are going to stay 4 nights at Hilton after our Oceania cruse. We will have a car there.

thank you.

2 minutes ago, SNUBES said:

Thank you again. I booked a private Cap Camarat guided boat rental with Moana Adventures. I think it's going to be what we are looking for as it will give as total flexibility on what we want to do. 

Now, if you would give me please some hints on where to dine on Moorea as we are going to stay 4 nights at Hilton after our Oceania cruse. We will have a car there.

thank you.

Across the street from the Hilton is a wonderful place for breakfast and lunch. Good food and a very fair price. (pictured)

Other places would be Snack Mahana (open for lunch only) my favorite lunch place. 

Rudy's (dinner)

LE LÉZARD JAUNE CAFÉ (great dinner choice)

IMG_2721-2.jpg

IMG_2720 (1)-2.jpg

Try La Plage Tours.  If you rent their Champagne Boat, it comes with a driver/guide.  It can be pricey for 2, but it can hold up to 12.  We had 6 in our boat, but 8 would still be very comfortable.  It ended up to be the best tour we ever did in Bora Bora (or anywhere else with the exception of visiting Coron Island in the Philippines).  Because it is a private tour, you set the itinerary.  Most people just go around the island and let the driver/guide set the itinerary.

On 1/6/2024 at 5:07 PM, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

Across the street from the Hilton is a wonderful place for breakfast and lunch. Good food and a very fair price. (pictured)

Other places would be Snack Mahana (open for lunch only) my favorite lunch place. 

Rudy's (dinner)

LE LÉZARD JAUNE CAFÉ (great dinner choice)

IMG_2721-2.jpg

IMG_2720 (1)-2.jpg

Thank you, all for places look very inviting, especially Le Lezard. How do you go about making reservation for Hilton restaurant, there is no place on their website to do it. would we be able to get it once we get there?

On 1/7/2024 at 12:52 PM, deadzone1003 said:

Try La Plage Tours.  If you rent their Champagne Boat, it comes with a driver/guide.  It can be pricey for 2, but it can hold up to 12.  We had 6 in our boat, but 8 would still be very comfortable.  It ended up to be the best tour we ever did in Bora Bora (or anywhere else with the exception of visiting Coron Island in the Philippines).  Because it is a private tour, you set the itinerary.  Most people just go around the island and let the driver/guide set the itinerary.

thank you for your recommendation.

1 hour ago, SNUBES said:

Thank you, all for places look very inviting, especially Le Lezard. How do you go about making reservation for Hilton restaurant, there is no place on their website to do it. would we be able to get it once we get there?

Have no idea