Taxi cost to Senor Frog's

M5M

We will be arriving on Princess to Puerto Maya Dock, want to go to Senor Frog's.  Hubby does not walk well, so will need a taxi even fore the short distance.  Would appreciate a current price. Thanks!

Senor Frogs is at the International Pier, next door to Puerta Maya. Don't even know if a taxi would take you.  You'll be walking from the street to Senor Frogs. but assuming a taxi will take you I'd hazard to guess $8-$10, same as going downtown.

Since Puerta Maya has bike cabs for the pier, maybe one of those can take you over, if you ask.

Posted (edited)

Is the one in town still open?

I have never been to Snr Frogs except to meet for the Bar Hop, despite docking regularly at International. I agree price will be the same to either. Bike cab may be a good option but not sure about return. 

Edited by c-leg5

crewsweeper, c-leg5, thank you both....maybe the best plan is to use the bike cab for the pier part, hubby could then just walk from end of pier to Senor Frogs.....we are indeed going to the Bar Hop!!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, M5M said:

crewsweeper, c-leg5, thank you both....maybe the best plan is to use the bike cab for the pier part, hubby could then just walk from end of pier to Senor Frogs.....we are indeed going to the Bar Hop!!

If i am understanding correctly?

If you are going in the actual “Bar Hop” they used to meet at the location in town (not international pier) and you would definitely need a taxi from Puerta Maya. They will drop you off a individual piers on the return so you will only need to walk through the port.

I queried if it was still open because i thought i had heard they had changed their meeting place but perhaps I misunderstood or it has changed back? Check your details from Tom and enjoy!

Edited by c-leg5

@M5M

Apologies.  My bad.  I thought Senor Frogs downtown had closed. But for you, just take the bike cab from the ship to the taxi stand then the taxi downtown. When you return to Puerta Maya, you should be able to pick up a bike cab from the taxi stand to the ship.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, jimandami said:

According to the bar hop website, its the Senor Frogs at the port.  

WHICH port/pier?

This is what i see on the website and where we have always met. Are you implying it has changed? The website I see still says Punta Langosta DOWNTOWN.

16. Where and at what time do we meet?

The meeting point is on the patio at Señor Frogs restaurant/bar DOWNTOWN. (not at international Pier!). 

Edited by c-leg5