Behind The Fun is now bookable online

The Behind The Fun ship tour is now available online in the cruise manager. On the shore excursion page it is listed as day 1 - embarkation port of call. I see it listed for all of my future cruises on various ships

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, shof515 said:

The Behind The Fun ship tour is now available online in the cruise manager. On the shore excursion page it is listed as day 1 - embarkation port of call. I see it listed for all of my future cruises on various ships

On my cruise on Celebration later this month. Is stay that it is for people with little to no mobility. Is that correct?

7 minutes ago, pajazz28 said:

On my cruise on Celebration later this month. Is stay that it is for people with little to no mobility. Is that correct?

They have two versions of the tour, one regular and one that is Accessible. this is what the description says for the accessible tour:

image.thumb.png.84a8fdba4db159027ef5b5f3b35c75cf.png

1 hour ago, pajazz28 said:

We sailed Celebration thus past March and no, the tour had lots of walking, stairs, up and down, we went all over that ship.

If you have a mobility issue I personally would not do it or recommend it, just my thoughts....

7 hours ago, pajazz28 said:

There are actually two versions of the Behind the Fun Tour now available for purchase online.  One is an "accessible" one for $50 PP (must complete an attestation stating the person has mobility/accessibility restrictions) and the other is the "ultimate" Behind the Fun Tour for &130 PP.

We just booked this for our March Vista cruise. Can’t wait! I’ve always wanted to do this but it’s always sold out when I check the excursion desk right when we board. Thanks for the heads up that it’s available.

I saw it yesterday and booked right away. Been wanting to do one of these for years. I like that you can buy it in advance instead of a mad dash to Guest Services upon embarkation. 

10 hours ago, Zingy2 said:

There are actually two versions of the Behind the Fun Tour now available for purchase online.  One is an "accessible" one for $50 PP (must complete an attestation stating the person has mobility/accessibility restrictions) and the other is the "ultimate" Behind the Fun Tour for &130 PP.

For our Celebration Cruise April it’s 150.00$ PP. 

almost a 4 hour tour

when I booked for 4 people I saw it still had more than 10 tickets available.  Not sure how many people per group and there’s two different time slots 

Yeah I booked mine yesterday for Pride in late December. Both had 10+ tickets remaining. They are however offering 2 tours, so its actually now 32 people. Here is how it looks at the moment, so if you are on Pride for NYE this year, here's your shot

image.png.8a8a59b28643cbb444ca17609553aacd.png

On 1/3/2024 at 12:16 PM, vandercapellen said:

I don't see it on my sailing? Does that mean it's sold out or they aren't doing it online for our sailing on the Sunshine in April?

Keep checking. My Radiance cruise for next month didn't show as available until yesterday. 

• Thanks 1