New App and Green Lane

Dar & Bob

I did search the forum before posting this and don't see it anywhere 

We just uploaded the new app.  We were Green Lane for everything. Now it's Blue, the new App is requiring us to provide a Credit Card number for Shoreside Transactions with the medallion and authorize Radiqal Gaming LLC to store our information.  No Way.  

I don't mind Princess having CC information but no to a 3rd party.  I can't even imagine trying to straighten out an erroneous charge.  

Does anyone have an email to escalate this?  This can't be right.  I have emailed our CVP and she said no way to opt out.  I sure am hoping this is a programming glitch.

Are you sure that it is the Shoreside CC that has now changed your "lane"?  The ability to supply a shoreside CC has been around for several years...it has never been required.  I was *always* green lane and I have never supplied that info.  Check around a bit more.  Do you have an emergency return airport entered?  That has tripped a lot of people up in the past...

1 minute ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Are you sure that it is the Shoreside CC that has now changed your "lane"?  The ability to supply a shoreside CC has been around for several years...it has never been required.  I was *always* green lane and I have never supplied that info.  Check around a bit more.  Do you have an emergency return airport entered?  That has tripped a lot of people up in the past...

@Rick&Jeannie  @Dar & Bob  It is required in the new app.  See the sticky thread “new app available” where there is a lengthy discussion going on regarding this.

50 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes that is what is highlighted as not complete.  All else is done except payment method.  It is the ONLY item red and missing