Laser tag

I understand there is laser tag( or laser something) on wonder of the seas. It is available two days a week on the ice rink.

does anyone know how to reserve this? It isn’t on entertainment or onboard activities. I think a person or group has to reserve ahead of 

time.

thank you.

• Like 1

We had laser tag on odyssey on a recent cruise. It was free and reserved on the app once onboard. Just find the time slot you want and select reserve for the people in your party who want to attend. 

• Like 1

It won't show up at all until you are on board...then you can pick a time on the app to reserve. Do try  to reserve it the first day or so because they do fill up. It's a lot of fun, much cooler than I thought it would be. 

• Like 1

The one on Freedom was, as others said, reservable onboard.  But they ran a ton of sessions on Coco Cay and Nassau days and there was often plenty of walkup availability.  The whole ice surface was covered with inflatable walls, so you couldn't see much from the seating area but they did allow you in to watch.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

Where in the app will it appear? In the daily schedule, under entertainment, etc.?

I believe it showed up under Activities, then I THINK "Games and competitions"  It literally didn't show up until we were ON the ship. And it comes up under the name of the actual game, so on Oasis it was listed as "Clash for crystal city" and on Symphony it would show up as "Battle for planet Z"   

4 hours ago, Minuet888 said:

Does symphony of the seas have this?  My son LOVES laser tag!

Yes Symphony does have it!

• Thanks 1