All my cruises say paid in full. Hooray!!!

21 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

I don’t see the pay option on the App for my upcoming cruises or on the CP on the website - guess I’m lucky or maybe unlucky?

On the app, press the icon ltp the left of the planner, (head and shoulders) then manage your cruise

• Thanks 1

Just now, ngrund said:

On the app, press the icon ltp the left of the planner, (head and shoulders) then manage your cruise

Sorry, "manage you booking"

On my cruise planner it said no payment due. My cruise is not until October 2024 so I figured I had time for Royal to correct the issue since I have only paid the deposit and gratuities. I had to hunt on the app but found my balance due and link to pay.  Come on Royal, this is unacceptable.

cruiselovingal,

could you please explain how you found the link to pay on the app?  we have been searching on the app and cannot find it.  (our final payment is due end of Jan.)

thank you very much for your help.

jjduck,  
Open the app.  On the first page above day 1 at the top there are 3 icons.  Click on the person icon on the right.  Then scroll down to manage your booking and click on that. It’s under Guests and your names.   All your booking information plus payment link should be there.  Hope this helps.  Kathy

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, cruiselovingal said:

jjduck,  
Open the app.  On the first page above day 1 at the top there are 3 icons.  Click on the person icon on the right.  Then scroll down to manage your booking and click on that. It’s under Guests and your names.   All your booking information plus payment link should be there.  Hope this helps.  Kathy

Thanks for this and to all others that posted instructions.

Patti

Edited by Cherful59

9 minutes ago, hapster85 said:

I guess those of us who booked with a TA don't get to enjoy the glitch. My booking doesn't even have a payment option. 🤷‍♂️

Reading the rest of the thread, I see that is not the case. The glitch must have a glitch.

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2024 at 7:27 PM, soremekun said:

Screenshot the evidence.

If only took that. I remember one year during annual release new Cruises Royal accidentally under priced Suites on a few Ships. Was such great deal some on Cruise Critic even paid in Full right away thinking Royal would allow their mistakes. Days later Royal gave everyone a choice, pay new higher prices what they really wanted for these Cabins or they would cancel the Bookings. 

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

If only took that. I remember one year during annual release new Cruises Royal accidentally under priced Suites on a few Ships. Was such great deal some on Cruise Critic even paid in Full right away thinking Royal would allow their mistakes. Days later Royal gave everyone a choice, pay new higher prices what they really wanted for these Cabins or they would cancel the Bookings. 

We've got a suite on a cruise in July that was less than a balcony.  When I called the next day to pay the deposit I expected them to say they made a mistake and sorry.  Didn’t.  Took the deposit.   No problem.   It is half the price listed the day I paid the deposit.   That was months and months ago. Moved it to ta.  No problem. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

This could be a viable hypothesis. Imagine that someone has their cruise cancelled due to lack of payment for whatever reason. The reservation system will open the room for availability and a second person books the cabin. With ships sailing very full right now, that would create chaos as you have two customers screaming at you over one cabin and one of them is not going to be happy.

Yup, never wait to pay off Cruise on Due Date. Poo Poo happens, read enough stories on CC last 27yrs

20 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

We've got a suite on a cruise in July that was less than a balcony.  When I called the next day to pay the deposit I expected them to say they made a mistake and sorry.  Didn’t.  Took the deposit.   No problem.   It is half the price listed the day I paid the deposit.   That was months and months ago. Moved it to ta.  No problem. 

Yup, got to act quick. Once got 2Bd/2Ba Suite for less then Balcony, had it all to myself for 13nites. These Repo Sailings typically were $3200-$3600 for Balcony Cabin with me SOLO back then and Deposits were Refundable. Paid $2200 for this Suite and canceled the other Booking. Kept waiting for notification they wanted more $$$$, as this wasnt long after that other major Royal Snafu. 

Posted (edited)

I called today about cancelling a Thrill waterpark ticket that would not let me cancel on my own. It said non-refundable. They cancelled it over the phone, though. Scooped up a cabana for $499, instead.  So while I had them on the phone I asked about this issue. The person I talked to said she only had one other call about this, yesterday. She told me to clear my cache on my computer, and also to try a different browser. I did both, but it did nothing to help.

I was surprised that she hadn't received more calls about it and almost dismissed it until she made the possible connection with the call yesterday. 

Edited by Jussabitconfused