LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

Concerned: NBC (at least in Dallas) is showing the Kansas City Cheifs v. Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL Playoffs* and Taylor Swift is not there. Where is she? Did they break up? Oh my Gawd! Did he dump her? Did she dump him? What will the Swift-ees do? Oh my Gawd!

* Giggle I know its a replay because of the cancellation of Bills game but you could probably snooker a bunch of people especially since the Chiefs only played on .the Peacock Channel last nite which a lot people don't have. Its been a Swift year since last year

Edited by Stallion
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Stallion said:

Concerned: NBC (at least in Dallas) is showing the Kansas City Cheifs v. Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL Playoffs* and Taylor Swift is not there. Where is she? Did they break up? Oh my Gawd! Did he dump her? Did she dump him? What will the Swift-ees do? Oh my Gawd!

* Giggle I know its a replay because of the cancellation of Bills game but you could probably snooker a bunch of people especially since the Chiefs only played on .the Peacock Channel last nite which a lot people don't have. Its been a Swift year since last year

It is a 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Stallion said:

Lol I was going to reply that that was 2022. I was not about to subscribe to another streaming site just to watch a game but I did see the replay of last night’s game NFL Network 

• Like 1

Partying here at Red Frog. It’s raining off and on. Some poor teen prancing around in her swimsuit slipped and bit it on the Lido. Now Lee is explaining the safety drill. All Tribe members have mustard sooo they aren’t waiting on us. We are pros. Sooo we know. 

image.jpg

• Like 29

Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves especially @Jamman54 look at that BIG grin on him.

Had to take a break from working on my Vitamin D consumption (70 here today sun is blazing) to get the chix tenders cooked for our salad tonight...our main dining room only has ONE selection item!

• Like 5
  • Haha 7