Fort Lauderdale parking

We used them last year. No need to call for a pick-up, the vans were parked and loading when we got off the ship. The vans aren't huge and fill up fast, we had a short wait to get into one with available room. I suppose the wait time might depend on how many ships are in port and how many vans are assigned to each ship. We were pleased with the service and are using them again next month.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I must say I am really impressed by the service provided by Park 'N Go. When we arrived for our cruise in late January they carried our bags from the car to a waiting van. Were the first ones on it, had to wait about 10 minutes till others arrived, then off to our ship. They only put passengers on a particular ship together so no stopping at multiple ships on the way. When we disembarked 11 days later we had to wait about 10 minutes as the first van just filled up as we arrived at the meeting spot. The next van arrived about 5 minutes later then it took 5 minutes to load up. The drived collected the blue cards, asked make and color of your vehicle and away we went. As we stopped at each vehicle the driver not only offloaded your luggage but also helped put them in your car if you needed assistance. What service! Will definitely use them for our next cruise.

On 1/8/2024 at 5:56 PM, Crusin-Suzan said:

Anyone who has done park and go out of Ft Lauderdale cruise terminal, how easy was pick up after the cruise?

Do you park your own car and take the keys or do they do it?

Last time we parked at Park N Go we returned to a flooded car.  It finally started and we limped home, but the vehicle was delayed a total loss by insurance.  They were helpful in getting the car started, but after that we were on our own.  Rain water reached over the door sills on the SUV.  No follow up from Park N Go.  We only used them since Park N Fly sold their lot.

31 minutes ago, FLCruiser97 said:

Is there a limit on how long you can park at Port Everglades? I am going on a trans atlantic cruise and want to park at the port for about 37 days. 

At $20/day ($740!), it'd be cheaper to rent a car twice. But you can call and ask: For parking questions or emergencies, contact SP Plus Parking at 954-468-3680.

1 minute ago, hrhdhd said:

At $20/day ($740!), it'd be cheaper to rent a car twice. But you can call and ask: For parking questions or emergencies, contact SP Plus Parking at 954-468-3680.

I have called that number but no one answers. As for the cost, we have DAV plates so parking if complimentary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLCruiser97 said:

I have called that number but no one answers. As for the cost, we have DAV plates so parking if complimentary.

The general port number is 954-523-3404. Try that.

8 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

The general port number is 954-523-3404. Try that.

Thank you for that number. I was able to contact someone and was advised that the max length for parking in the garage is 60 days in case anyone else needs that info.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 2:14 PM, FLCruiser97 said:

DAV plates are not enough to get free parking. You must have a vehicle that a handicap modified vehicle such as hand controls and other things. Handicap plates are not enough anymore 

20 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

According to this page, a DV plate is sufficient.

https://www.porteverglades.net/cruise/parking/disabled-parking/

Sorry. I reread it and it says a disabled veterans plate. We have just a disabled plate and that does not qualify. My fault for not reading it carefully. They used to waive the fee for all handicap plates.