Booked Princess Sun in June 23...no mention of 2 casual dining

MudderBear

I booked the Princess Sun for a Med. cruise this spring.  I booked in June of 2023 and went with Princess Plus.  No where in my travel summary does it say 2 casual dining meals.  It does mention the desserts and 2 fitness classes.  I've called Princess a few times and they have confirmed that I have the casual dining, but how do I know for sure?

And also, what restaurants, besides Alfredos, would be considered casual on the new Sun.  I think I might be so busy with my excursions and checking out the ship to honestly be really interested in dining, but I will use them.  (if I have them) .

No mention on mine, either. I've been watching a YouTube vlog and they state that you are actually charged and have to pay for the dining res. you book prior to embarkation and then contact customer service onboard to have them credited back. I really hope that is not the case but won't really know I guess until we're actually able to book dining. Would love to hear if anyone knows for sure!

On 1/9/2024 at 1:23 AM, MudderBear said:

And also, what restaurants, besides Alfredos, would be considered casual on the new Sun.  I think I might be so busy with my excursions and checking out the ship to honestly be really interested in dining, but I will use them.  (if I have them) .

We think it's Alfredo's, O'Malleys and Kai Sushi for casual dining on Sun Princess - see this post for possible menus.

Princess plus (2 casual dining) is not listed in your travel summary however, it is listed in the App under Packages (purchase). 

Edited by DHP1
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, LoveOurBalcony said:

No mention on mine, either. I've been watching a YouTube vlog and they state that you are actually charged and have to pay for the dining res. you book prior to embarkation and then contact customer service onboard to have them credited back. I really hope that is not the case but won't really know I guess until we're actually able to book dining. Would love to hear if anyone knows for sure!

I believe that you have to pay for the specialty dining in advance, but not the casual dining.