Dining Options onboard QM2?

Pete1948

First crossing on QM2 in June, and I can’t seem to find a definitive guide as to which restaurants I can go to for “normal” dining. I’m in a BC grade stateroom, which appears to stand for Britannia Club …. or does it?  Some websites refer to this as a “premium” stateroom. I understand that I can use the main, Britannia, restaurant, but can I use the Britannia Club one as well? Think I’m drowning in terminology, here!

2 minutes ago, Pete1948 said:

First crossing on QM2 in June, and I can’t seem to find a definitive guide as to which restaurants I can go to for “normal” dining. I’m in a BC grade stateroom, which appears to stand for Britannia Club …. or does it?  Some websites refer to this as a “premium” stateroom. I understand that I can use the main, Britannia, restaurant, but can I use the Britannia Club one as well? Think I’m drowning in terminology, here!

No, all of the "B" category staterooms are regular Britannia Balcony staterooms. You will be assigned to the main Britannia Restaurant as your main dining room. The "A" category staterooms on decks 12 and 13 are the Britannia Club staterooms which are assigned to the Britannia Club restaurant. You won't be able to use the Britannia Club restaurant if you have booked a category "BC" stateroom.

I do agree it can be a bit confusing when the abbreviation "BC" is used to refer to Britannia Club. But that usage of the "BC" abbreviation is not referring to stateroom category "BC". Hope this helps clarify the situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Normal" dining for you will be in the majestic Brittania restaurant.

Either assigned early/late or open seating.

Not a big selection of optional restaurants as you may have had on other ships.

Kings Court Lido buffet

Kings Court nightly pop-up restaurants $$

Verandah Steakhouse lunch or dinner $$$

Boardwalk lunch weather permitting

• Like 1