Cabin temps. Can they get COLD on Adventure of the Seas?

I see some folks posting about their cabins getting very cold on other ships, but I'm wondering specifically about Adventure of the Seas. We are going to be in a balcony room and my wife and I like to have it cold when we sleep. Our cruise is the end of May so it'll be warm that time of year. Can the A/C in the cabins get nice and cold? Or will it struggle to keep the temp low? Does anyone know?

It varies even within the same ship. We were on Adventure over Christmas and I've never been happier with how cold the room could get. I like an ice box and I didn't even have to turn it all the way low. Having said that, I heard other's complain that their rooms weren't cold enough on the same sailing. We were in 9230

20 minutes ago, MiniChunks said:

It varies even within the same ship. We were on Adventure over Christmas and I've never been happier with how cold the room could get. I like an ice box and I didn't even have to turn it all the way low. Having said that, I heard other's complain that their rooms weren't cold enough on the same sailing. We were in 9230

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll be in a room that can get nice and chilly. My wife doesn't sleep well unless it's cold.

My experience has been that the thermostat  will be at max cool when you board.

Too cold for me, but that be all the cooling . Don't know if it gets cooler at night, I imagine that is what you are worried about.

58 minutes ago, AndrewCfromAZ said:

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll be in a room that can get nice and chilly. My wife doesn't sleep well unless it's cold.

If you are on the sunny side of the ship, close the drapes during the day.

On Adventure right now (9th floor Starboard on hump). Coldest room we have ever had on any cruise line (WE LOVE IT). Wife has asked for an extra blanket to use at night and we sleep great.

When you open doors and walk into hallway it is like 15 degrees warmer 🙂