Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Oh man, I think I passed out in my room for about an hour...

Always a blissful thing to do on a cruise. 

I know I have my best sleep on the ocean. 

Tonight freezing temps in Texas so I’m in bag lady couture,  Sweats, socks, long sleeve thermal, a floofy dog and a cozy blanket. 

The glass of Cabernet helps. 🍷

• Like 16

Even though you are on this cruise with a group, enjoy time on your own!  Your vacation.  (But not on Serenity because that is a crazy wind tunnel up there.). Don’t apologize to us if you are chilling.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Travelicious said:

Sid?  Sid?  Sid Bueller?

He does seem to have gone completely missing after his New Orleans inspired rice dishes at Emeril’s. 

Let’s hope it’s an irritating internet issue. 

We could also speculate on whether the Tribe swooped in and Sid napped him for their nefarious purposes. 

• Like 3

If there was ever any sort of thing as a sleeping competition, I could easily win a gold medal... I came back up here after Emeril's last night with the intentions of getting more $1 bills, and next thing I knew I was pulling back the covers on the bed... 

• Like 29
  • Haha 6

Those crazy dreams were coming through left and right all night long, and apparently it was a long time. People I haven't seen in decades were featured, and even a house that I allegedly bought but had forgotten about. When I heard the whooshing of the toilets and felt the shuddering of the ship, I figured it was morning. 

I got up and turned on the TV and it was 6:38... Came down to Java Blue for some java black and the line was already HUGE. People were already waiting to debark the ship, including Jamman and company, who have a cabana on shore near the swim up pool. If I end up getting off the ship at all today, it'll be just to take a few pictures and maybe visit them at their cabana for a bit.

• Like 23

Only about ten more people in front of me now. I wish I could get two coffees, but they only allow you one at a time with Cheers unless I want to purchase another one outright... I don't...

PXL_20240116_120324381.jpg

• Like 13

12 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Can you order coffee to the room so you don’t act like this before coffee?  I can understand your frustration, but it wouldn’t be good to get kicked off the ship.

I think you can, but not the "good coffee"... I need the full octane stuff...

• Like 9

I still haven't been able to access the "you know what" website since I switched to WiFi the first day. You're supposed to be able to get to that even with the lower tier WiFi plans, but for some reason not the "Premium"...

• Like 4