Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

On 1/19/2024 at 11:43 AM, sid_9169 said:

Audience participation is wayyy down these past couple of days. Maybe I scared away all the readers? Whatever... I forge ahead...

I was busy yesterday buying a car. And drinking last night. i'm back and look at all the catching up I gotta do! No worries, Sid.

• Like 7

Not going to be a late night for me, not even by a long shot... I could almost pass out right now. I might make one little more walkabout, but that'll be about it for me tonight... 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Those hot tubs are packed down on Summer Landing. I wouldn't get in there right now for a hundred bucks. Maybe five hundred.

PXL_20240120_184447676.thumb.jpg.fc58da573b88a84359bed48a01c02b4f.jpg

PXL_20240120_184451572.jpg

Ew

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 5:18 PM, sid_9169 said:

Turns out "Brad's" real name is Roderic...

Rod is awesome.   We first met him on the Mardi Gras and he was in the Pig and Anchor...then we saw he moved to the Alchemy when we sailed on Celebration in December.  

• Like 4

Only thing I've really got to do here in the morning is put my dirty socks inside my beach shoes, then put those in a plastic bag before putting them in my backpack... Other than that, it's just my small liquids that need to be bagged up, and I'm outta here... That's why I like to get the heavy lifting out of the way on the last afternoon, so I don't have to mess with it in the morning. I'll probably spend a half hour in line just to get coffee tomorrow, and I want to be as close to ready to roll as I can be...

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Not going to be a late night for me, not even by a long shot... I could almost pass out right now. I might make one little more walkabout, but that'll be about it for me tonight... 

Really enjoyed your Farewell Tour (the "walkabout" as you called it plus this entire LIVE).

Enjoy your final evening, safe travels home. And thanks again for bringing us along.

Once the masks are safely nestled into their permanent homes, please post pictures so we can see them both (the 2nd one is a mystery to us all) 😊

• Like 11