Unable to check in for my cruise

Today is check in day but I am unable to check in.  I have tried through the web and the app.  I either get an error message or it just takes me back to the sign on screen.  Celebrity told me to try again later or tomorrow.  Everyone else from my fb group has already checked in.

We are going to end up with the latest possible boarding time.  Any suggestions?

16 minutes ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Today is check in day but I am unable to check in.  I have tried through the web and the app.  I either get an error message or it just takes me back to the sign on screen.  Celebrity told me to try again later or tomorrow.  Everyone else from my fb group has already checked in.

We are going to end up with the latest possible boarding time.  Any suggestions?

I usually have the best luck with the App.  If you are having issues, I suggest logging out, close the app, delete the app and then re-download and then re-sign in and see if that works (this is what I have had to do on an iPhone sometimes).  Otherwise, if you can't check in it seems like a Celebrity issue.  If you go on the website and select to manage your booking, does everything seem in order and $0 showing owing?

8 hours ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.

None worked.  My DH called Celebrity and they were able to assist him to sign in under his name.  My login wouldn't take it.

Did you try using a computer, or the desktop version of the Celeb web site? I had the same problem on the app, but was able to check  in on my PC by accessing the menu under "Manage Your Cruise." 

This is the 3rd thread on this topic in the past few months! 

Edited by mayleeman

I think it’s an IT issue I’ve contacted Celebrity as mine will let me put all the personal details in but not select a boarding time. They’ve  raised an IT ticket for it