UK based TA

AndyUK

Sorry if this is already asked, I did a quick search but couldn’t see anything… in the past my VV have been booked via Virgin Holidays, due to all of them being via Miami and bundled flights into the deal ( ATOL protected) , and it also gives additional Virgin Atlantic tier points etc. Now that I’m looking at Europe sailings I wonder what the best way to book is, direct with VV or via TA? I see many comments that a TA has secured additional OBC etc that VV doesn’t appear to offer on bookings. We usually go MRS so the additional OBC is not a massive deal breaker, but if there are some recommendations on good TAs that are UK / Europe based that be interesting to hear. 

Thank you! 

Sorry, but we are not permitted to name TAs or their companies on the site,  Yes, I always use a TA to book VV.  Sometimes there are extra perks, sometimes not,,,but I know I've gotten the best possible deal.

Just now, cantgetin said:

Sorry, but we are not permitted to name TAs or their companies on the site,  Yes, I always use a TA to book VV.  Sometimes there are extra perks, sometimes not,,,but I know I've gotten the best possible deal.

Oh sorry, I wasn’t aware. If the moderator wishes to delete the thread then no problem. Thanks for the note. 

• Like 1