Bidding on guarantee cabin

34 minutes ago, caligirlfashionista said:

Hello, I have booked a guarantee cabin, am I eligible to participate in the bidding process? I am paid in full and will be sailing in 85 days.

thanks in advance 😃

Did u book direct or thru a TA? Some TA’s do not participate in the upgrade program so you would not be eligible, most notably that big box store.

There are also reports, the opening date of when they start accepting bids is not fixed, so it could be closer to sailing date, when the bidding system will open for your particular sailing.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, caligirlfashionista said:

Hello, I have booked a guarantee cabin, am I eligible to participate in the bidding process? I am paid in full and will be sailing in 85 days.

thanks in advance 😃

Sure. 

Sign in to your cruise personalizer tomorrow and click the Upgrade Bid link and follow the instructions. It'll tell you if you're eligible.

It may take another, or 84 or 83 days prior. It's not hard and fast 85.

• Like 1

I have a guaranteed mini-suite on an upcoming cruise.  I received an email from Princess 60 days prior to cruise embarkation that I could bid for an upgrade.  Prior to this (at 80, 75 and 70 day marks), I just received a response to check pack closer to cruise.

17 hours ago, caligirlfashionista said:

thanks in advance 😃

I booked a guaranteed interior cabin and bid on an upgrade about 60 days before and I was upgrade 16 days be fore the cruise

• Like 1

20 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Sure. 

Sign in to your cruise personalizer tomorrow and click the Upgrade Bid link and follow the instructions. It'll tell you if you're eligible.

It may take another, or 84 or 83 days prior. It's not hard and fast 85.

I received the email today, thank you!