How Nice!

hvsteve1

On our recent Navigator cruise,where the name change celebration took place,we wanted some souveniers with the soon-to-be-departed harp logo. We bought all the half priced stuff in the boutique and glommed everything from the suite you would normally take from a hotel..soap,stationery,post cards,etc. We heard from a headwaiter that china was disappearing,but stuffing china and silver services in our luggage is a little beyond our comfort level. At the SSS reception,my wife asked Hotel Manager Fabrizio Caviglione if there would be a possibility of purchasing some of the logo teacups she liked (the Norwegian china with the gold harp and blue pinstripes) when the ship disposed of the old items. He said to leave a note with customer service so he could see what he could do. Yesterday Fedex delivered a box from San Juan. In it were two of the teacups and a note from Fabrizio saying,"Please accept the souvenier mugs as a momento of your cruise". What a nice gesture. What a cruise line.

How nice!!! That is so special!

I recently got off the Mariner and I too made my wishes known about aquiring things with the harp. I mentioned to the Hotel Mgr. how much I'd like to buy a set of the silver plates used in Compass Rose with the harp on them. If anyone else hears about how these can be purchased....please post and let me know!! Thanks!

On our recent Navigator cruise,where the name change celebration took place,we wanted some souveniers with the soon-to-be-departed harp logo. We bought all the half priced stuff in the boutique and glommed everything from the suite you would normally take from a hotel..soap,stationery,post cards,etc. We heard from a headwaiter that china was disappearing,but stuffing china and silver services in our luggage is a little beyond our comfort level. At the SSS reception,my wife asked Hotel Manager Fabrizio Caviglione if there would be a possibility of purchasing some of the logo teacups she liked (the Norwegian china with the gold harp and blue pinstripes) when the ship disposed of the old items. He said to leave a note with customer service so he could see what he could do. Yesterday Fedex delivered a box from San Juan. In it were two of the teacups and a note from Fabrizio saying,"Please accept the souvenier mugs as a momento of your cruise". What a nice gesture. What a cruise line.

Thats GREAT!! Its stuff like that you will never forget! Congrats! :)

Host Dan

how much I'd like to buy a set of the silver plates used in Compass Rose with the harp on them. If anyone else hears about how these can be purchased....please post and let me know!! Thanks!

Me too!!!!

Archived