It’s A Ship Show menu

Swells1

17 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

I tried searching, but I didn’t come up with much. Anyone got a recent menu? 

In September on Valiant Lady it was

roast vegetable salad 

tomato and burrata salad

breaded chicken or seabass 

duo of chocolate mousse

• Like 2

The first time we did Ship Show, it was the food was awful.  November 2023, it was the menu posted above.  THe chicken was quite good. as were the side dishes.  There's always pizza later if it isn't good....or several outlets at The Galley are open until 10:30,

10 hours ago, cantgetin said:

The first time we did Ship Show, it was the food was awful.  November 2023, it was the menu posted above.  THe chicken was quite good. as were the side dishes.  There's always pizza later if it isn't good....or several outlets at The Galley are open until 10:30,

I thought the food was pretty good. The chicken was excellent. The portion sizes weren’t huge, and we hit the Galley afterwards for some additional munchies. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

I thought the food was pretty good. The chicken was excellent. The portion sizes weren’t huge, and we hit the Galley afterwards for some additional munchies. 

I think the chicken needs some extra sides alongside it, some potato or similar .

the food is Ok. We just went to the show last week on Scarlet and it was ok. Most everyone around me went to Razzle Dazzle before the show or planned to go for Pizza after the show. 

The acts in the show are fabulous. Whoever wrote the script for the host..... well I'm not going to say anything more except that I could without the host for that show. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robertsammons said:

Thats from October, although it does change a bit

Ah, my last cruise was September so must have changed just after. The main course and dessert hasn’t changed at all though, still the same as 2022. 

Edited by jon81uk