Sushi making class on Radiance?

Any reviews of the sushi making class on Radiance? My granddaughter and her mom are considering it but they prefer vegetarian sushi - wondering if there are options? I was thinking of signing up the other grandkids for cupcake decorating at a similar time but it has consistently poor reviews. Thanks for input. 

We have done both sushi and cupcake classes but on different ships. Both were a lot of fun. Everyone makes the same sushi rolls and if I remember correctly from our class last year, the California roll was the only vegetarian roll out of the 4-5 rolls made. 

Depending on the age of your granddaughter, cupcake class may be a better option. 

• Like 1

When we took the sushi class on Voyager this fall we said one doesn’t eat seafood and they said no problem and gave us more veggies instead. They have it all laid out in front of you on the table and you can basically put what you want in it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, home-mom said:

When we took the sushi class on Voyager this fall we said one doesn’t eat seafood and they said no problem and gave us more veggies instead. They have it all laid out in front of you on the table and you can basically put what you want in it. 

Good to know - she is 11 and knows her way around the kitchen pretty well so I think she'll like sushi vs cupcakes which she can do fairly well on her own. 

• Like 1

The sushi class was fun, and we ended up with a lot of food to finish off. On some ships, they won't let you leave the restaurant with it--you have to eat it or leave it behind. Some people just had other family members come by at the end of the class to help finish off the sushi they made. 

My DH doesn't eat raw fish, so we made a special request when booking the class that he get different items, and they accommodated as much as they were able.