Firestick on the Majestic?

Yehootu

We’ll be on the Majestic for 40days starting in Sydney and finishing in Vancouver. Wife can take only so much MSNBC . We’ve streamed Netflix, YouTube TV on our laptops and have connected them to the room TV. Just wondering if a firestick will work on the Majestic and if we’d be able to stream our local news from Hawaii or network news stations( not FOX ). I’m thinking she’d use Hulu for her news programming.

Mahalo

3 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

At home our TV provider is Spectrum.  Thru the Spectrum app on our tablet, we have streamed our local news channels and our Laker games via the stateroom TV.

We cut the cord and went with Youtube TV as we commute between Honolulu and Long Beach. When we has Spectrum that did work good for us.

• Like 1

I used my firestick on the Majestic all thru Oct last year...was in a mini suite for a transpacific...had a hiccup every now and then but usually fine quality...hardest part was getting the connector extension to the plug on the TV...  

10 hours ago, dlh015 said:

I used my firestick on the Majestic all thru Oct last year...was in a mini suite for a transpacific...had a hiccup every now and then but usually fine quality...hardest part was getting the connector extension to the plug on the TV...  

Great News. Just set up by selecting bridge Cam and use Firestick remote?

Mahalo

2 hours ago, Yehootu said:

Great News. Just set up by selecting bridge Cam and use Firestick remote?

Mahalo

I don't think you can override the Bridge Cam...but you go to Live TV where the bridge cam is and there are two other channels, they can be re-directed to a firestick. It can be tricky as you don't have a lot of time before it tries to connect to a channel. 

I bring a laptop which I use as a hotspot...I have the firestick attach to it and have my phone attach to it as well when I'm in the cabin. (and my fire tablet, etc...up to 8 devices...) I get the most out of that single connection...lol. I know some folks bring a portable router instead...