Edge Class MoveUp Aqua--Blocked Views?

roxannex

I had originally bid on an Aqua cabin through moveup from a regular infinite balcony on my upcoming Ascent cruise, but then I looked and it did seem like a few of the Aqua cabins had partial views. I am on deck seven with no blocking of my view. Blu might be nice, as would the thermal suite. But there is no way to know. Right? Has anyone done this and ended up with a blocked view in Aqua? Honestly, the ship is sold out, so I am not expecting anything. But I am a little torn. 

With the IVs your view is pretty much straight forward unless you lean out the window.  The only obstruction I can think of would be if you have a cabin on the Starboard side very close to the Magic Carpet.

We were in a AQ cabin about 5-6 down from the MC and it was fine. 

• Like 1

some AQ  class cabins are a bit blocked by higher class nearby cabins that jut out...we had one of these  booked but changed as soon as we saw the deck plans

Best to look at deck plans to see which ones might be  a bit blocked..if they are close to the jut outs..