Specialty dining discounts m-class

It is all supply and demand.  IF they are booked up then they don't need to offer any discounts....typically there are first night discounts since it is not normally a busy time for the specialty dining.

There is normally an offer in the Cruise Planner for 30% off on 1st night, these tend to sell fast.

On board discounts have been minimal ($5) on the dozen sailing we have done since the restart.  Staffing seems to be a challenge on some sailing specialty restaurants have not been fully staffed so they aren’t booking to fully capacity.  Found this out from asking MaitreDs on 2 ships why the restaurant was 1/3-1/2 empty and no one pushing booking, the response I only have 1/2 the staff so we have to match bookings to the available staffing. 

Is there a specialty dining package for 2 restaurants available once on board?  If so, does it include gratuities?  I have obc I would like to use.  Sailing on Seashore.

Edited by coscab

1 hour ago, coscab said:

Is there a specialty dining package for 2 restaurants available once on board?  If so, does it include gratuities?  I have obc I would like to use.  Sailing on Seashore.

Celebrity does not have a ship named Seashore. MSC does, you may be on the wrong board.

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Celebrity does not have a ship named Seashore. MSC does, you may be on the wrong board.

So sorry, you are absolutely right, wrong board😱

For my last Millenium cruise Tuscan was mostly empty at opening.  There were only about 3 tables.  It was very very nice.  Half way through dinner it started filling up.

Edited by NMTraveller