Bay Area, San Francisco car service to terminal

W247

Hello all! 

I have a family of 6 staying about an hour away from the SF ferry terminal (up the I80 corridor).  Can anyone recommend a van/car service to pick us up and whisk us away to our destination? 

We have two toddlers with us and feel like it would be too much to try to take BART into the city and walk to the ferry terminal with luggage. I would rather have a van service just plop us off there. 

I use Uber or Lyft to Pier 27 on a regular basis and find the service reliable, never missed a cruise or had an issue.  Your can get pricing with the Uber and or Lyft app for different sized vehicles and compare that against other services. 

For that many passengers, you’d have to order 2 Uber X, maybe even 2 Uber XL or one of each.  Perhaps a larger Uber Black would work.  
We have had great luck when ordering a limo from Major Limo.  We also live in the Bay Area and the cost is under $200 plus tip.  That was about one year ago, though.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 12:02 PM, symui said:

I use Uber or Lyft to Pier 27 on a regular basis and find the service reliable, never missed a cruise or had an issue.  Your can get pricing with the Uber and or Lyft app for different sized vehicles and compare that against other services. 

On 1/16/2024 at 12:39 PM, Cruise Raider said:

For that many passengers, you’d have to order 2 Uber X, maybe even 2 Uber XL or one of each.

If you have toddlers, you need car seats for them in CA. Uber and Lyft don't provide them in general.

I've used Bauer IT and NorthBay Shuttle on different occasions to transport mid and large sized groups around the Bay Area, up to and including Napa.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 1:39 PM, Cruise Raider said:

For that many passengers, you’d have to order 2 Uber X, maybe even 2 Uber XL or one of each.  Perhaps a larger Uber Black would work.  
We have had great luck when ordering a limo from Major Limo.  We also live in the Bay Area and the cost is under $200 plus tip.  That was about one year ago, though.  

We actually found a limo service that will keep the car seats for us and bring them back when they pick us up again. Good reviews and he is in the same town that we are staying at. The ONLY limo service that returned my phone calls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, W247 said:

We actually found a limo service that will keep the car seats for us and bring them back when they pick us up again. Good reviews and he is in the same town that we are staying at. The ONLY limo service that returned my phone calls. 

Does this limo company have a name? 🙂

• Like 1