WINE ALLOTMENT FOR BTB

jamscckmc

It was one bottle per person,  changed to two per person for a short while, and then reverted back to one bottle per person. 

I cannot speak for how it would work for a B2B.  I would assume, if they confiscated one of the bottles, then you would pick it up at the end of the first cruise just like any other confiscated item.  Then you would be able to bring it aboard at the beginning of the second leg. 

27 minutes ago, jamscckmc said:

I’ve read somewhere that each person can bring on 2 bottles of wine. If you are on a BTB can you bring 4 bottles each or would you have to disembark to bring 2 more on?

When we use to bring wine onboard it was one 750 ml botte of wine per passenger. We would bring two 750 ml bottles onboard each for our B2B cruises. Never was questioned about the extras. But if you are stopped and questioned advise them you are doing a B2B cruise. I always printed the Xpress passes for both legs as proof. If they take the additional bottles they will be returned them to you at the end of the first leg so you can have them for the second leg. 🍷