Sojourn summer 2025 cruises cancelled

Hlitner

And SB pulled all the stops in Turkey - a reason we booked that cruise in addition to it fitting with our river cruise - from our August cruise despite that cruises before and after are going to Turkey,  No reason given. Smells like bad fowl to me.  Nataly step up and share please or I'll keep booking elsewhere as I'll be once again on a great Regent ship in 3 weeks when SB could have had my business.

11 hours ago, 2SailingNomads said:

Nataly step up and share please or I'll keep booking elsewhere as I'll be once again on a great Regent ship in 3 weeks when SB could have had my business.

Unfortunately, Regent and Silversea are having the same problems with letting their clients know what is going on with cancellations.  People who book luxury lines are savvy and can handle the truth.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jjs217 said:

Unfortunately, Regent and Silversea are having the same problems with letting their clients know what is going on with cancellations.  People who book luxury lines are savvy and can handle the truth.  

Yes we had multiple ports removed from our Regent Christmas / New Years cruise on the Grandeur, but... Regent compensated us with $500 OBC and a 10% discount (based on what we paid)  on a future cruise.  Nothing from Seabourn for removing the ports in Turkey except a note that the itinerary has been changed with no explanation.  A big difference in customer service and retention IMO.

• Like 1