Second Passenger Free Promotion

Cruzinram

Never sailed Atlas before and today in the mail got a brochure offering second passenger free and other benefits. I know nothing at all about Atlas, but is this legit? I know there must be a catch but I can't find it. Your thoughts? Looks like something I might be interested in. These type voyages have always been outside of my budget and would certainly give it hard look if more affordable. Thanks for your help.

The price is one-half of the amount stated per person.  If it is a price that you are happy with, then it is a good deal.  I booked on Atlas on a similar promotion.  The per day price is excellent, so I booked it.  The recent reviews of Atlas that I have read are excellent.  I think the cruise will be amazing.  The new management team formerly were in charge at Oceania Cruises.  I have 15 cruises with Oceania, so I am confident that my Atlas cruise will be wonderful!

I have sailed with Atlas and enjoyed our trip. On board staff was very good. 

Do pay attention to the ad, they say is half price or free for the second person. However that based on brochure fares.  The price I am seeing in today's email is just that but says PP (per person).  I was just looking at Iceland to Oslo Norway and loaded wtih stops along the way

Yes legit, its a discount they've been running for a long time now. As others said, its basically 50% off per person (and doesn't apply to solo travelers). 

I just got back from an Atlas expedition to Antarctica and had an amazing time. The ships are new and modern, the crew and expedition team was excellent. They were "casual luxury on expedition" and I think they got it right. I put down a next cruise deposit onboard, I was so impressed. 

They are a newer line and started around 2021 with a bit of a rocky start. Management has changed and feedback this season has been much more positive. The ship experience is excellent, sometimes the challenge is in the early communications - especially for those without a travel agent or one less familiar with them. My recommendation is to get a good TA and let them to the legwork, won't cost you anything. Also look at whether you are going on a "cultural" or an "expedition" trip - they are labeled that way and the inclusions and vibe will be slightly different but both seem amazing. 

I got the same brochure in the mail yesterday. I actually thought it was an Oceania brochure because the design is identical. Then when I saw it was from Atlas, I thought they were a subsidiary of Oceania. Anyways, really interesting itineraries, I'm going to give them a serious look.

9 hours ago, Blockschip said:

I got the same brochure in the mail yesterday. I actually thought it was an Oceania brochure because the design is identical. Then when I saw it was from Atlas, I thought they were a subsidiary of Oceania. Anyways, really interesting itineraries, I'm going to give them a serious look.

And of course you would recognize the permanent '50% off' sale from Oceania too!