Do HA Noodram/Nieuw Amsterdam interior rooms have sofa?

wsp2205

According the pictures on their website, both interior and large interior rooms have a corner sofa. But right before I click the pay button, I checked some YouTube video that shows there is none. I am getting really confused. Do these rooms have a place to sit at all? this is very important to us as we absolutely don't want to sit on the bed. If interior rooms have no place to sit whatsoever, they are out of the question no matter what price point they are at. Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 12.21.54 AM.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 12.22.11 AM.jpeg

It is room dependent, best to ask by room number.  I only had a tiny love seat in a verandah room on the Noordam.  I am not very experienced with this class of ship but my few experiences have yielded widely different results.  

2 hours ago, wsp2205 said:

I am considering 6075 or 7049 on Noordram. Anyone knows if these have corner love seats or sofa? 

6075 has a sofa/loveseat, 7049 does not. The sofa is not like the diagram which only represents the J and K insides on the Main Deck. Sofa in 6075 probably does not face the TV! Hard to say, the photos on CruiseDeckPlans were taken before the larger flat-screens were retro-fit, but normally TV is watchable only from the bed.

I learned the hard way early on that you simply can’t trust anything the cruise line represents in their photos as being a true example of what you will get once aboard and those interior photos are the worst example of bait and switch. They always show the large interior J and K photos as being “representative” but if you book an interior on the upper decks you get no seating area and a MUCH smaller cabin. They have gotten away with this because they simply don’t believe in “truth in advertising”. Sure, there’s a disclaimer about how “not all cabins look exactly like the photo” but they could certainly do a better job of having photos of something that closely resembles what you’re going to see when you open the cabin door.