Resilient Lady cruising into Sydney at midday

8 minutes ago, buchhalm said:

That's one ugly ship...

That's what I thought when I first saw her in December, but after about 10 minutes grew to like her looks and i've come to realise she's the most beautiful ship i've seen. Sailing past her today reinforced that view.

• Like 1

I am on the ship to Melbourne. The sail in through the sailing boats was absolutely beautiful. I’ve never seen the Heads looking so  stunning.

the ship repositioned from OPT to the harbour at 4am.

i plan to ride the ferries today.

Les Are you on lookout for Resilient Lady as she sails past?

I have loved this outstanding cruise. Hard to cruise with anyone else. Im about to pay $300’

for my next cruise.   Food is outstanding so many choices 21 restaurants.  Only found yummy Icecream in a cone yesterday. 24 hr meals available from Diner and Dash in The Galley

break of day beautiful

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another big ship has already replaced us at OPT. Must be busy time for staff.  I was in last slot for Custom Clearance but got moved forward which was nice.

looks like a beautiful Sydney Sunday

2 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I am on the ship to Melbourne. The sail in through the sailing boats was absolutely beautiful. I’ve never seen the Heads looking so  stunning.

I have loved this outstanding cruise. Hard to cruise with anyone else. Im about to pay $300’

for my next cruise.   Food is outstanding so many choices 21 restaurants.  Only found yummy Icecream in a cone yesterday. 24 hr meals available from Diner and Dash in The Galley

break of day beautiful

Best Ice cream I've had at sea, can't wait to cruise again on her

2 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

break of day beautiful

Yes, it was beautiful on the harbour yesterday.  Such a pretty sail for you and your fellow cruisers.  So pleased you love the RL.  I discovered that ice-cream place on the open night in December .  Can’t wait to indulge whilst on board.  I will be going from the RL to the Grand Princess.  Bit of a difference.  

Enjoy your time in Sydney today - blue skies and sunshine - slap on the sunscreen though, it’s going to be a warm one.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 1