Uniworld - Padua Walking Tour

HappyTvlr

I would like to know if anyone has taken the Padua Walking tour with Uniworld.  I am specifically interested in knowing if the tour includes the Scrovegni Chapel.  I am assuming it does not because it isn't in the description, but it seems crazy because this is such a significant place to visit. I guess you can say it is wishful thinking.

You are right: the Scrovegni Chapel is a don't miss in Padua.  You need to buy timed tickets in advance, and the groups are limited to a very small size [too much heavy breathing would damage the frescos].  So maybe Uniworld is unable to accommodate the numbers required?  If you can work out the timing, I would buy tickets for myself and ask the tour guide where to meet back afterward.

PS – also try to get to St. Anthony's tomb at the other end of town and give him a hug for all the lost things he found for you!

• Haha 1

Masks are useful in helping to protect frescos but to many bodies creates an atmospheric change and some frescos sad to say however beautiful were not created as expertly as they could have been. For all of the amazing artefacts across the world time is the big challenge, regardless of their age now the fight is to help stop them degrade further so that future generations can appreciate and learn from the expertise of our forefathers and mothers. So enjoy what you can see now it may not be there tomorrow!