Doubling up of CC perks on longer cruises

I think On longer cruise of over 10 days should Captain Clubs perks should be doubling up 

Lets get 2 scoops of gelato 😁 ( really their gelato not that good) 

Doubling up of internet minutes and laundry 

Doubling up of the wine you are allow to bring on board at the start of the cruise 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I think On longer cruise of over 10 days should Captain Clubs perks should be doubling up 

Doubling up of the wine you are allow to bring on board at the start of the cruise 

double laundry? Elite+ gets 2 bags each what would be the value of 8 bags per couple especially as each bag takes around 2 days to process and the last bag has to be in 3 days before the cruise ends.

3 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Back when the Captains Club benefits were printed out onto a coupon sheet, there were two different types of sheets for Elite cruisers.  A "normal" coupon sheet and a sheet for sailings of 12 nights or longer.  If you look at the top corners of the back of the coupon sheet (from the links), you can see the distinction between the two.  When I look at the actual coupons, the only difference was the insertion of a coupon for discounted laundry in addition to the free bag for the 12 nights or longer version (screen shot below).

image.png.a34bef2352fdbe843756a82c92ec7625.png

Edited by mahdnc

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

Back when the Captains Club benefits were printed out onto a coupon sheet, there were two different types of sheets for Elite cruisers.  A "normal" coupon sheet and a sheet for sailings of 12 nights or longer.  If you look at the top corners of the back of the coupon sheet (from the links), you can see the distinction between the two.  When I look at the actual coupons, the only difference was the insertion of a coupon for discounted laundry in addition to the free bag for the 12 nights or longer version (screen shot below).

image.png.a34bef2352fdbe843756a82c92ec7625.png

Only pictures of coupons I have are from drink tickets 🤣

IMG_2446.jpeg.a488404a5d99345c35d6b0246809f2db.jpeg

2 hours ago, the penguins said:

double laundry? Elite+ gets 2 bags each what would be the value of 8 bags per couple especially as each bag takes around 2 days to process and the last bag has to be in 3 days before the cruise ends.

Not everyone is Elite + 😁

1 minute ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Not everyone is Elite + 😁

your proposal was to double all Captain Club benefits and didn't specify any levels. As only Elite and above get gelato, laundry and internet minutes your suggestion must be targeted at them. 

20 minutes ago, the penguins said:

your proposal was to double all Captain Club benefits and didn't specify any levels. As only Elite and above get gelato, laundry and internet minutes your suggestion must be targeted at them. 

Under Elite there really not any great benefits 😉

5 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

I think doubling the perks for longer cruises is a good idea. We don't use all the free bags of laundry but I wouldn't object it the double the number.

if you are doing a land adventure before your cruise it would nice to send some laundry out the first day of the cruise 

more free minutes for internet would come in handy or instead of minutes they went to gigabits for downloads 😁