Prima Review (Diamond NCL'er, Haven focus)

Thanks! Rommel and Maria are absolutely incredible! I'm glad you gave them a shoutout, though I'm sorry it sounds like Rommel hasn't made it home yet. He was supposed to be out on 12/15 so he could see his kids. 

On 1/21/2024 at 10:54 AM, BostonGal35 said:

Many of you inquired about my review in other threads!  Enjoy!

https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=710948

I enjoyed your review.  It confirms something I was seeing in videos in that the Haven outdoor restaurant tables don't really have a view.  I have not personally been on board but from all the videos I have seen I wondered this myself.

14 hours ago, david_sobe said:

I enjoyed your review.  It confirms something I was seeing in videos in that the Haven outdoor restaurant tables don't really have a view.  I have not personally been on board but from all the videos I have seen I wondered this myself.

We ate outside once on Pr1ma. Didn't really enjoy it, so slunk back to the inside after that one experience. The breeze is nice, but if the heaters are on (they can't turn them off) they are hot! Plus, better views from the inside!

5 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

We ate outside once on Pr1ma. Didn't really enjoy it, so slunk back to the inside after that one experience. The breeze is nice, but if the heaters are on (they can't turn them off) they are hot! Plus, better views from the inside!

This is the view from the Haven outdoor restaurant on Encore

DSCN0046.JPG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

This is the view from the Haven outdoor restaurant on Encore

DSCN0046.JPG

Oh my! That's stunning! Definitely not Pr1ma like.

Unfortunately I took a photo of the food, not the view from where we were perched. Sorry I can't give a visual!

On 1/21/2024 at 10:54 AM, BostonGal35 said:

Many of you inquired about my review in other threads!  Enjoy!

https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=710948

I have been thinking of giving Pr1ma a try now that's it's not the latest and greatest thing and I very much appreciate your review.  I am so glad you noted your Latitude status as Diamond and that you were in the Haven.  These two details can have a substantial affect on how you experience the exact same issue as another cruiser without the status/butler to assist resolution on issues that may crop op.  I really appreciate being provided "the eyes"/perspective of the reviewer.  Nicely done!

• Like 1