H415 QA 23 June departure - no longer calling at Flam or Olden??

esrs

Both port stops still appear on the voyage map but are NOT listed in "My Calendar," although the days are still being designated port days. Have not been advised of port changes as of yet. Any thoughts or information?

Edited by esrs
Clarification

• esrs changed the title to H415 QA 23 June departure - no longer calling at Flam or Olden??
16 minutes ago, esrs said:

Both port stops still appear on the voyage map but are NOT listed in "My Calendar," although the days are still being designated port days. Have not been advised of port changes as of yet. Any thoughts or information?

QA is listed ob Flam Port Authority 0730 1800. I think what u r seeing is the VP listing sail by in Aurland Sogne & Nord Fiords.

• Like 1

Queen Anne is listed on the cruise schedule on the Flam Port website found at "flamport.no" but there is a discrepancy with the date. That website lists Queen Anne at Flam on 25.06.24 instead of 26.06.24. Both the Cunard website and the Bergen Havn website found at "bergenhavn.no" show Queen Anne at Bergen on 25.06.24. Not sure what's going on with the date listed on the Flam website.

I haven't found a port authority website for Olden that lists the cruise schedule there.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Queen Anne is listed on the cruise schedule on the Flam Port website found at "flamport.no" but there is a discrepancy with the date. That website lists Queen Anne at Flam on 25.06.24 instead of 26.06.24. Both the Cunard website and the Bergen Havn website found at "bergenhavn.no" show Queen Anne at Bergen on 25.06.24. Not sure what's going on with the date listed on the Flam website.

I haven't found a port authority website for Olden that lists the cruise schedule there.

Just checked  it shows QA there 26 June not 25th. Olden not yet published for 24. Cunard WS has published itinerary 

My VP only lists the sail byes for the calls to Flam & Olden although they are shown as port days. This is often the case with sailbyes. Just another example of the   example of  cunard  website usefulness.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sogne said:

Just checked  it shows QA there 26 June not 25th. Olden not yet published for 24. Cunard WS has published itinerary 

My VP only lists the sail byes for the calls to Flam & Olden although they are shown as port days. This is often the case with sailbyes. Just another example of the   example of  cunard  website usefulness.

Where are you finding the Flam Port Authority schedule listing 26.06.24 for Queen Anne, @sogne?

I'm looking here: https://www.flamport.no/arrival-list. That page lists the following.

25.06.24 Queen Anne 07:30 18:00

I'll be glad to be pointed to where the correct 26.06.24 date is listed for Flam. That will help clear up this discrepancy I'm seeing.

1 minute ago, bluemarble said:

Where are you finding the Flam Port Authority schedule listing 26.06.24 for Queen Anne, @sogne?

I'm looking here: https://www.flamport.no/arrival-list. That page lists the following.

I'll be glad to be pointed to where the correct 26.06.24 date is listed for Flam. That will help clear up this discrepancy I'm seeing.

www.flamport.no 

3 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Just checked this link 26th is shown.

Just now, sogne said:

Anthem OTS is there on 25th Silver Dawn is there on 26th with QA. There is already a post about this on social media. All hopefully because of the usefulness of Cunard website.

10 minutes ago, sogne said:

6 minutes ago, sogne said:

Anthem OTS is there on 25th Silver Dawn is there on 26th with QA. There is already a post about this on social media. All hopefully because of the usefulness of Cunard website.

All very strange. This is a screen shot of what I'm seeing on the page https://www.flamport.no/arrival-list. I guess I'll just have to chalk this up as some kind of glitch on my end if you are seeing the correct date 26.06.24 for Queen Anne on this page.

FlamPortShipArrivals.thumb.jpg.549ffc91b29d5121fc149abac88b758b.jpg

6 minutes ago, sogne said:

The wonders of the Internet. 

Mystery solved. When I manually adjust the time zone on my PC's system clock from UTC-6 (which is my correct local time here in Iowa) to UTC instead, here is what I see on that flamport.no page this time. The wonders of the internet indeed!

FlamPortShipArrivalsUTC.thumb.jpg.d9cef9eb447c47469df83001acdfbfd5.jpg

3 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Mystery solved. When I manually adjust the time zone on my PC's system clock from UTC-6 (which is my correct local time here in Iowa) to UTC instead, here is what I see on that flamport.no page this time. The wonders of the internet indeed!

FlamPortShipArrivalsUTC.thumb.jpg.d9cef9eb447c47469df83001acdfbfd5.jpg

One of persons talking about this on social media is for Michigan so probably has same problem.

15 hours ago, sogne said:

One of persons talking about this on social media is for Michigan so probably has same problem.

My QM2 Fjords cruise in 25 only lists the sail byes on port days for our calls to Olden and Skjolden. It adds necessary anxiety to some solely due to the useless WS.