Is concierge veranda really worth $500 vs regular veranda on the Equinox?

11 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I have always taken the wine to the MDR and the sommelier has switched it out for a bottle of Prosecco. I've been doing this for years. Occasionally I get a bottle of red depending on mood at the time.  Also, we generally ask for a fruit and cheese plate instead of what they normally bring without any issues.

That may have been something you had done in the past, but now, at least by the book, it's not allowed. 

PXL_20240125_184348171~2.jpg

Our next cruise we booked Concierge just to get the points to make it to Elite+. Cost us 200 Euro more than a regular balcony. Never liked the afternoon canapé's, our room attendant used to change the sparkling wine to another bottle…..but seems that gone now.

It's always said that. I've always taken the bottle to the MDR or Blu if we're in Aqua and nicely asked the sommelier to switch it and have never been refused. The only time I got a no was once when I asked our steward. He couldn't do it, but told us to try with the sommelier. That worked then and has continued to work. 

3 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

It's always said that. I've always taken the bottle to the MDR or Blu if we're in Aqua and nicely asked the sommelier to switch it and have never been refused. The only time I got a no was once when I asked our steward. He couldn't do it, but told us to try with the sommelier. That worked then and has continued to work. 

I've done that as well but went through beverage manager. He brought it up directly to my cabin and was able to switch. The cabin attendant doesn't have the authority.