Magnifica Diamond Member

Mustang4

I am on the Divina for a 3 night.   It seems most of the diamond benefits do not apply.  Specifically not mentioned on their website but apparently very new change, no specialty dining for Diamond members on <=4 night cruise.  :(

3 hours ago, wasidremin said:

I am on the Divina for a 3 night.   It seems most of the diamond benefits do not apply.  Specifically not mentioned on their website but apparently very new change, no specialty dining for Diamond members on <=4 night cruise.  😞

Why is the complimentary dinning not available? I haven't benefitted from it myself but have known others have had it.

• 1 month later...

I saw a very recent review for the short sailings on the Magnifica and the guy who is Diamond said thatb while there is only one specialty restaurant (Oriental Festival) he was able to use his complimentary specialty restaurant perk there.

Yes, we were on a 4 night Magnifica recently and received Asian Restaurant invitation.  Cannot say I would recommend it or take it again, you may be able to request a different Specialty.