Live From Celebrity Reflection: 6 Day Caribbean 1/28-2/3/24

jam19872016

33 minutes ago, hcat said:

btw..ASCENT had piano bar in EDEN..

They are upping their offerings on E Class..

Nice! I hope to be able to check that out. My schedule is tightening up but if I find room for it I will certainly keep that in mind. I love a good piano bar.

BTW my all time favorite piano man is named Eden, so the name of the venue made me smile 🤓

A few questions, as I will be Elite using my Royal D+ status also. 

I read in a recent blog, Captains breakfast in the Tuscan Grill (which includes mimosas and bloody Mary’s) is one of the Elite perks. Is this something you’ve done?

Is the HH with drinks a nightly event?

Is the Captain’s Club mixology event held at the same time as the nightly HH?

Captains club wine tasting? Backstage tour? Senior office party? Were these events offered, too?

I may have more questions… lol. 

Edited by rrraydon

18 minutes ago, rrraydon said:

A few questions, as I will be Elite using my Royal D+ status also. 

I read in a recent blog, Captains breakfast in the Tuscan Grill (which includes mimosas and bloody Mary’s) is one of the Elite perks. Is this something you’ve done?

Is the HH with drinks a nightly event?

Is the Captain’s Club mixology event held at the same time as the nightly HH?

Captains club wine tasting? Backstage tour? Senior office party? Were these events offered, too?

I may have more questions… lol. 

I took this picture just in case someone was curious and never did post it. Glad I have it now cause my memory is a little fuzzy .

20240128_162352.thumb.jpg.40ce44ba9f59ba1dc54ca654fadd44a3.jpg

Looks like I missed the paperwork with the other events. Let me see what I can remember. 

Happy hour was every night except the first night. Set menu not whatever you like bit unlimited. It will be available at most bars if you ask, I also posted it somewhere in this review.

I never made it to the Elite breakfast I'm not usually awake before it closes at 10 and when I am I'm not hungry yet. It looks like a nice spread though. They also use it as a departure lounge on disembarking day, but it is just a place to sit, no priority walk off so a bit pointless to me especially as they don't offer breakfast although they did have an assortment of pastries.

I don't remember the time of the Captains club mixology but I think it was during HH. If there was one night I drank too much, it was that night, no worries of the two events overlapping. 

The wine tasting and backstage tour were held at the same time at 11am on the last sea day. You could do one or the other because of the scheduling. Rsvp required and as I did not want to tie up a spot and then not be up for it I  decided to skip it.

We had a Captains toast one night, that may be the officers party you're referring to. I believe this event was held outside of HH but included Pre-made drinks from the HH menu so a little bonus happy hour.

I enjoy being able to order whatever I want on Royal but I did find this unlimited drinks thing to be a nice tradeoff. 

Any more questions feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to remember 🙂

• 2 weeks later...