Majestic Princess disembark in Seattle at 7am, are there usually delays?

Jcb1

5 hours ago, Jcb1 said:

Flying from Seattle to Boston and want to fly out at 10:30 am, what are the chances I make my flight?

Probably zero chance.  SeaTac Airport is very busy during the summer months.  On Saturdays there are 3 ships in Seattle: your Discovery Princess; HAL Eurodam also at Pier 91; and NCL Bliss at Pier 66.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 4:15 PM, Ferry_Watcher said:

Probably zero chance.  SeaTac Airport is very busy during the summer months.  On Saturdays there are 3 ships in Seattle: your Discovery Princess; HAL Eurodam also at Pier 91; and NCL Bliss at Pier 66.

Also adding to this - on a disembarkation day where there were 3 ships in port, it took me 45 minutes with Delta Sky Priority to do the self-tagged bag drop (I live here and was actually going on my own cruise to Bermuda 🙂 ) . TSA Pre lines can get as high a 1 hour waits here. TSA Pre/CLEAR is the only consistent "fast pass" past security.

I took the Quantum in 2022, and we had customs issues with disembarkation. Because we lived here, we weren't in a rush, but disembarkation didn't start until 8:30am, which resulted in a lot of melt downs trying to disembark the ship.

As someone who grew up and visits the East Coast frequently, I feel your pain with either really early or really late flights out of SEA. But it's not worth it to ruin a vacation being super stressed that you'll make your flight the day you leave.

• Thanks 1