Is Port Everglades strict about your arrival time?

I know some ports are more strict about this than others, does anyone know if Port Everglades is strict or will they let you board earlier?  

Thanks 

Edited by graceinga

• graceinga changed the title to Is Port Everglades strict about your arrival time?
2 hours ago, graceinga said:

I know some ports are more strict about this than others, does anyone know if Port Everglades is strict or will they let you board earlier?  

Thanks 

Arrival time enforcement varies but you should be fine. 

I would be curious where the embarkation process has been strict. Port Miami and Port Canaveral the last two months wasn't strict and took all of 10 minutes to get on between 11-1130. 

At Port Canaveral you could see people queue up outside thinking they are too early at 11am and the workers would be directing them to go check in and get on the ship. 

1 hour ago, SUgwoz said:

I would be curious where the embarkation process has been strict. Port Miami and Port Canaveral the last two months wasn't strict and took all of 10 minutes to get on between 11-1130. 

At Port Canaveral you could see people queue up outside thinking they are too early at 11am and the workers would be directing them to go check in and get on the ship. 

We’ve done over 20 cruises since cruising resumed post pandemic and only one port was strict in our experience, Tampa.  That was in November of 2022.   However, when we cruised out of Tampa in September, 2023, no one cared.

Sherri🙂