The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday January 28th, 2024

kazu

@StLouisCruisersSandi, I was so excited when I read that your Trusted Traveler had been renewed so quickly. I did our renewals last Sunday and just checked. Ours are still pending. When I first looked at the page, it showed approved but then I noticed that it was for the last renewal and not this one. At least the card is still good while pending.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

We are back from dinner, which was quite good.  

Thank you to Jacqui, Roy, Vanessa, @superoma, Dixie and Ann for keeping us going.

As for the days.  I respect the immigration lawyers for their efforts.  I remember the day the Challenger exploded, the the sadness that engulfed all of us.  I love daisies.

I will pass on the meal and drinks.

I have not been to Punta Arenas in Costa Rica, but have been to Puerto Limon.

@grapau27 Graham, thank you for the lovely photos of your cruise.  Those are the ports we were unable to see because we were quarantined on the ship due to covid.  If all goes well, we will be seeing some of them in October.

Yesterday was a hard day.  Lots of confusion and at one point I thought we were going to have to cancel the cruise.  I managed to get both of us ready and I was exhausted.  Today everything is fine, like nothing happened.  Go figure!  

We are happy to be on our way.  Plan to take it easy.  I need a rest.  Got some pointers from my TA on how to handle difficult situations.  I think we will be okay.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

@aliaschief Bruce, your cruise looks awesome.  I am sure you are having the time of your life.  It looks like Azamara knows how to keep their guests happy.

We are flying out of Jacksonville at 12:11 tomorrow on American Airlines.   We arrive in Miami at 1:38 pm. We are staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay.  Have a room overlooking the cruise port.

Will head to the airport tomorrow and have breakfast in the lounge prior to boarding.

Have a good night everyone.

Thank you for the good wishes.

God Bless,

Terri

Thank you Terri.

We have been to these ports several times and always enjoy them.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Bruce @aliaschief, wow!, Pitcairn Island!!  Absolutely beautiful. And I would enjoy either “I want to Hold Your Hand” or “Sherry Baby” on the jukebox. 

Graham @grapau27, Welcome Home! What a lovely cruise you and Pauline had. Thank you for your pictures and I especially enjoyed the video listening to your voice!

Thank you Sharon.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

We are flying out of Jacksonville at 12:11 tomorrow on American Airlines.   We arrive in Miami at 1:38 pm. We are staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay.  Have a room overlooking the cruise port.

Will head to the airport tomorrow and have breakfast in the lounge prior to boarding.

Very safe and smooth travels to you two, Terri.

• Like 5