Palms Court Gardens

georgiaguy

Anyone been to Palms Court Gardens on St. Kitts recently when Celebrity is in port. We are there on Ascent along with a Holland America ship. Just wondering what it has been like recently. 

I've been to Palm Court Gardens twice. 

It's the same every time. If you don't need a beach Palm Court Gardens is very nice. As PORT ROYAL has stated it's a crew or was a crew favorite.

Last time I was there I saw a few crew members and yes as PORT ROYAL stated the crew gets in for free..

Palm Court Gardens is walking distance from your ship. 

It used to be one of the best kept secrets on St. Kitts it's not anymore. Palm Court Gardens  has become a very popular venue and I think that's why a lot of the crew members don't go there anymore. 

Email ahead of time and rent you a lounger for the day, it's about $15 and they hold you a chair until 11am. I did that both times it worked out great. 

Both times I was at Palm Court Gardens the place was slammed packed if you plan on going, I'd rent a lounger online up front $15 is a cheap price to pay for a nice lawn chair. 

Tiki Bar by the pool is wonderful. If you drink and plan on having lunch bring a big credit card your gonna need it. Otherwise go have fun at The Gardens it's a very nice day if you're not going to the Marriott. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We went yesterday.   $20 pp. taxi $16 one way.  Drinks about $15 plus 10% service and 12% tax.  Quiet and relaxing until crew showed up around 1 pm.   Don’t blame them they deserve to have fun after working so hard

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, negn said:

We went yesterday.   $20 pp. taxi $16 one way.  Drinks about $15 plus 10% service and 12% tax.  Quiet and relaxing until crew showed up around 1 pm.   Don’t blame them they deserve to have fun after working so hard

Wow…. $52 return and discovering S.H.T.

On one’s next visit to St Kitts, do consider a S.H.T. Free day trip to a Nevis beach for $52 return.  Same dollars totally different experience, with the added bonus of Killer Bees at Sunshine’s.

Link - https://bluewatersafaris.com/tour/nevis-beach-getaway/

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Killer Bees
  • Haha 1

That has gone up a lot. $16 one way? We walked took less than 20 minutes each way. I walked it in my flip flops no problem. 

The $20 includes your deck chair rental? It was $11 the last 2 times I was there. $15 a drink that's about right, makes for one helluva bar tab every time. 

Posted (edited)

Last visit to Sunshine’s, a Killer Bee was $5.00 and a beer $3.00, there was no additional Tax or Service Fee. 
For more Bee, request “no ice”, because ice is first into the glass, then filled with Bee.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Bee