Yacht Club

dunscrimpin

@Beamafarthank you for replies, we did get a good price on Inside YC but as I said we have cruised both Bella and Fantastica and Interior and Balcony and sometimes “all in” with beverages and Wi-Fi and sometimes neither, always enjoyed our cruises, have done 12 (I think) MSC cruises all from US ports. We now mostly cruise between MSC and Carnival, different experiences, appreciate both.  Of course you should have added another week having come from Ireland, enjoy!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cellfree said:

@Beamafarthank you for replies, we did get a good price on Inside YC but as I said we have cruised both Bella and Fantastica and Interior and Balcony and sometimes “all in” with beverages and Wi-Fi and sometimes neither, always enjoyed our cruises, have done 12 (I think) MSC cruises all from US ports. We now mostly cruise between MSC and Carnival, different experiences, appreciate both.  Of course you should have added another week having come from Ireland, enjoy!

I realise that I didn’t give you anything in the way of insights.   There’s no doubt that YC is a wonderful experience and, if it’s within budget, it’s a no-brainer.  With the introduction of the YC insides, it’s now more affordable to have the experience at a lower price.  The YINs are quite small, but we spent most of our time out of the cabin (when booked in one) which was actually an advantage.  The Top Sail Lounge is a really lovely venue, plus the private pool deck with the grille for breakfast and lunch (when the weather is playing nice).  We had many enjoyable lunches on Meraviglia and Seaview in the poolside buffet.  I think you’ll find YC to be a totally different beast to ‘steerage’.  Don’t forget, you get free access to the thermal suite in the spa and you can try out the Aurea private deck as that’s also included. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, tony s said:

With all the nice snacks at the lounge and great pizza delivered for free why would anyone want MRE I mean Pringle chips 

Pringles are my absolute cruise (weird) gotta have habit!!! Must admit that I *might* stock up on a can or two in the YC waiting area 😉 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

Pringles are my absolute cruise (weird) gotta have habit!!! Must admit that I *might* stock up on a can or two in the YC waiting area 😉 

Always bring a couple of the large tubes on flights - especially to the US.  They’re cheaper here. 😀