Beer/wine/soda/water in suite lounge?

i understand beer/wine/soda/water is available in the suite lounger from 11 am to 11 pm.  I can visualize the beer/soda/water (cans or bottles), but how is the wine handled?  Is it small bottles, or a large bottle poured.  (I'm assuming it's help yourself, otherwise I guess it's a person that pours).

Symphony of the Seas is the ship.

Symphony of the Seas is Oasis class.  That means you will head to the lounge bar to get the beverages that you listed.  You can get those with meals, from your server, when you are dining.

21 minutes ago, mafig said:

I'm assuming it's help yourself

No, there's a bar with bartenders. They pour you a glass of wine like at any other bar.

And don't worry about the post above, maybe they missed that you were asking about the 11-11 drinks.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, wdwkings said:

I shared that you get the drinks from the bar, (or if you are eating from the server).  How is that different from what you shared @OCSC Mike?   Not trying to argue, just trying to understand your comment.

I was afraid your comment about meals and getting drinks from your server might be confusing to the OP, that's all. Nothing incorrect about what you posted. Sorry if it came out wrong.

I'm a little confused about cocktails at dinner.

Do I have to get them from the lounge and then bring them to dinner in CK, or can I order them at dinner (at the table)?  I'm speaking about the complimentary ones (not the 4 I get for being Diamond).

Never had a suite on Oasis class.

Edited by mafig

47 minutes ago, mafig said:

I'm a little confused about cocktails at dinner.

Do I have to get them from the lounge and then bring them to dinner in CK, or can I order them at dinner (at the table)?  I'm speaking about the complimentary ones (not the 4 I get for being Diamond).

Never had a suite on Oasis class.

We have always been able to just order your complimentary suites drinks at the dinner table.  No reason to believe it would be otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We have always been able to just order your complimentary suites drinks at the dinner table.  No reason to believe it would be otherwise.

Wouldn’t that be limited to the 3 hour happy hour for hard liquor? I know wine and beer wouldn’t be an issue.